Friday, October 5, 2012

The Body Modification Guy!




I saw the coolest thing today when my friend and I were at the mall shopping. There was this guy walking around that was just covered in tattoos and piercings. My friend being the extrovert that she is decided to walk up to the guy and talk to him about his tats and his piercings. He had both of his ears stretched and they were huge! He had what he told us were, flesh tunnels. You could see all the way through the piercing! It was sort of unusual but cool at the same time. He said it had taken him quite a bit of time to get to the big size that he was at in the ear stretching process.


He also said that he had used both flesh tunnels and body plugs for his ears and didn’t really have a preference it was just a matter of what his mood was. The only hint that he did give was that if my friend or I wanted to stretch our ears, make sure it was something that we wanted to do. He said that don’t let anyone fool you, they can hurt a little when you are going through the process.  He also told us that they take a lot of standard and daily care to keep them clean, especially when you are in the healing process. Once they are healed though, switching out body plugs or flesh tunnels is not too hard a thing.


Overall, he was a really cool guy. I was a little worried about my friend talking to him because of all of the body modifications that he had done, but I really had no reason to be. He was just a relaxed guy who liked to express himself through the use of different forms of body modification. I may not get a ton of piercings or tattoos in my life, but some wouldn’t be so bad. I like the fact that there are so many different options available when it comes to the kind of jewelry you can use. There are even a lot of organic and fake plugs available.

No comments:

Post a Comment