Thursday, July 5, 2012

Cool and Stylish Kitchen


So I talked a little about helping my friend clean up her smoke damage. Now that we have done all the hard work she has gotten the go ahead from her insurance company to have her new kitchen installed. It was so much fun helping her pick out all of the new cabinets and counter tops. I am super jealous It has really made me want to update our kitchen again.



The thing that really struck me was the sheer volume of choice. Cabinets are available in so many different styles and materials. I am glad she had a strong idea what she wanted, because otherwise she would have been spoilt for choice and it could have taken several years to make a decision! She eventually opted for this gorgeous kitchen form Vegas based company 27 estore. I think it really has a great selection to choose from. She has opted for this sleek and sexy high gloss white kitchen with black counters. It's stunning – she doesn't have pets or kids so she can get away with something this trendy! I on the other hand need to stick with the standard country style! I can't wait to see it when it's finished next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment